Family 2015

Family 2015

Saturday, January 30, 2016

10 Months (+)

Baby girl is 10 months old (plus about a week!)  And what a difference just a week makes!  On her 10 month birthday she wasn't pulling up yet and now she is.  In fact, I could not get her to sit next to her bunny for even a single picture.  She wanted to stand and she was very proud of herself for doing so :)

We finally have a ponytail too! :)




This has been a big month for her in terms of developmental milestones.  She started crawling and pulling up on things.  She's also learned to blow raspberries and thinks that is super fun!  I have lots of videos to share of her accomplishments this month...

Video: I wish I could crawl (1/3/2016)

Video: Belly crawl (1/5/2016)

Video: I can do it, look at me go! (1/13/2016)

Video: Raspberries!!! :)

I was trying to think of her favorite toy right now, but she doesn't really have one.  She is super easy going and content to play with whatever is nearby.  She does seem to gravitate to brother's toys though, which he isn't too keen on.  I tried to warn him when he used to take her toys, that his time was coming, but of course he didn't care.  She loves to play with balloons, enjoys rolling/catching a ball, and is very ticklish.  She also enjoys taking stuff out of containers and has lots of fun rummaging through my purse and make-up bag.  She still enjoys jumping in her jumperoo too.

 This balloon was her motivation to crawl

So much fun helping Mommy clean out her purse after nap time

Someone loves helping Mommy get ready in the morning!

I was fixing lunch one day when Ethan came to tell me (more like taddle) that sister was sleeping in her jumper when she's only supposed to sleep in her bed :)

She has 4 teeth now and is eating lots of new foods.  She pretty much eats whatever we eat for dinner, fish, meatloaf, pasta, chicken, rice, broccoli... she likes it all.  She even tried a pickle earlier this month and while the initial face was one of disgust, she kept going back for more and then got mad when we finally had to take it away.

 Yummm... pizza casserole

 And ravioli!

 Love/hate relationship with the pickle :)



Video: Dinner entertainment


And of course a few other random goodies from the month!

 We call this one "thug life"

Fun at school... little Picasso

Video: A super sweet moment swinging outside <3

Video: Doorstop discovery

That's all for now... and by all I really mean more than enough!  Just two short months until this princess turns ONE!  Look for party invites in the mail soon, we are planning for Saturday, March 19th.

No comments:

Post a Comment