Well since Father's Day is right around the corner, I figure I better hurry up and post some pictures from Mother's Day :)
Mother's Day this year was extra special to me for a couple of reasons... one being that this year I got to celebrate being Mommy to not one but two precious babies, and two being that I got to spend almost the entire day with my own Momma (that hasn't happened in many years.)
We started the day with brunch a Z Tejas which was delicious, but we had to eat in shifts because the littlest member of the family was not too happy to be out and about. This is a trend of hers actually... she is normally pretty happy and easy going, but take her to a restaurant and she will lose it! Ha! After brunch we came home so that Ethan could nap and afterwards Troy grilled us all some burgers and we played outside with confetti eggs left over from Easter. It was the best Mother's Day yet!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment