Well, week 39 has come! I never got to this point with Ethan so this is a completely new experience for us. The anticipation and waiting that comes with each day, the wondering if today will be the day, the looking for "signs"... now I understand why women say the last weeks are the longest! We are ready! But we are also trying hard to be patient and enjoy these last moments as a family of 3... however long that lasts. One thing we know for sure is that we will be holding this sweet baby girl in our arms on or before March 26th. That is the scheduled induction date if she doesn't come on her own before then. I really do not want to be induced though, so please be praying she will decide its time before then! Perhaps, tomorrow? :)
We are waiting anxiously to meet you baby girl!!! XOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment