In any case, he liked his costume pretty much up until last week. Then on Tuesday, when he was supposed to wear it to gymnastics he did not want to. He ended up going in just the body suit. Then on Wednesday we took him to a Halloween party at work, and we had to bribe him with a Starburst to put it on. Even then he left the hat on for all of 5 minutes. On Friday for school, he was again opposed to wearing it so I dropped him off in just the body suit. I was thrilled to see him wearing the full thing when I got to the school to watch the "parade" and he was soooo excited to see me there! I am incredibly blessed and so thankful to Troy for the opportunity to work only part-time so that I can enjoy these special moments with our special boy <3
Ms. Maria & Ethan led the class in the parade
Ethan was HAPPY to see Mommy!!
Watching the other kids in the parade
Jr. Preschool Class Picture
Enjoying snacks at his class Halloween Party
Friday night after eating a jack-o-lantern pizza, we suited up and headed out to meet up with some neighborhood friends for an evening of trick-or-treating! He was much less resistant to put on his costume this time because he knew he was going to get candy!!! The weather was nice and cool and it was a fun evening with friends. Ethan and Bennett (spider) were especially excited to get candy as they raced up to each house, knocked (each of them), rang the doorbell (each of them) and shouted trick-or-treat! It is a good thing they are so cute or people might have been bothered by their barrage. We were out for 2 hours and when we came home, his first pick was the biggest lollipop in the bag. Did I mention, at every house he requested lollipops? I tried telling him chocolate was better than lollipops and he just said "ok" :)
Cutest lil robot EVER!
Heading out on the trike! (Smart boy, used his handle bars to carry his candy satchel)
Neighborhood buds: Ethan, Bennett & Micah
Family pic! We should've taken it before it was so dark :/
No comments:
Post a Comment