I can't believe it has been a month since I have written about what is going on in our world! A lot has happened over the last several weeks.
We had another sonogram to check the baby's bladder and the choroid plexus cyst, both were unchanged which is a good thing so we will go back August 25th for another follow-up to check them both again. Unfortunately we do not have any pictures from last months sonogram because our little one was head down and backwards facing... and not at all interested in turning for the camera! That's okay with me though, I would be happy if he/she stays in that position at this point since we are inching ever closer to delivery day!!!
At our regular doctor visit last month everything checked out great. Our next appointment is August 9th which is just next week... then we start going every two weeks and then every week! I can not believe I will be 30 weeks into this pregnancy next week... time has certainly flown by.
In other news, our last birthing class is this Sunday so we are feeling well prepared for the birth of our baby at this point. We feel positive and empowered to have the natural birth we desire, but also understand the need to be flexible... Now we just need to come up with some names before this little one arrives! :)
Over the past few weeks we have been working on the baby registry too... my goodness I had no idea how overwhelming that was going to be! My friends Paula and Seanna are hosting a baby shower here in Austin on September 3rd and I would love to have all of our family and friends gather for the occasion!
Our 4-legged baby Molly has had an eventful few weeks as well. Earlier in July she hurt her leg jumping off a chair and we had to keep her from jumping, climbing stairs, etc for a week or so until it healed... that was quite the task! She recovered from that in time for her birthday on July 28th... she turned 3! Then a few days later we noticed some strange behavior and took her in to see the vet. She has calcium crystals in her bladder which have caused a bladder infection and a staff infection on the outside from the irritation. Poor little girl... she has been traumatized with all the tests, antibiotic sprays, pills and new prescription diet! Hopefully she will be well again very soon!
That's all for now! Love to all!
No comments:
Post a Comment